Created: July 14, 2003
Last Updated: Oct. 22, 2003
- Bishop, Matt. Computer Security: Art and Science.
Addison Wesley, 2002.
- Pfleeger, Charles P, Shari Lawrence Pfleeger, and Willis H.
Ware. Security in Computing, Third Edition. Prentice Hall, 2002.
- Pfleeger, Charles P. Security in Computing,
2nd Edition. Prentice Hall. 1997.
- Pistoia, Marco, Duane F. Reller, Deepak Gupta, Milind
Nagnur, and Ashok Ramani. Java 2 Network Security, 2nd Edition.
Prentice Hall, 2000.
- Rescorla, Eric. SSL and TLS: Designing and Building
Secure Systems. Addison Wesley Professional, 2001.
- Schneier, Bruce. Applied Cryptography: Protocols,
Algorithms, and Source Code in C, 2nd Edition. Wiley, 1996.
- Viega, John and Gary McGraw. Building Secure
Software: How to Avoid Security Problems the Right Way. Addison
- Andrews, Gregory R., "Partitions and principles for secure
operating systems", Proceedings of the 1975 ACM annual conference,
- Bashir, Imran, Enrico Serafini, and Kevin Wall, "Securing
network software applications: introduction", Communications of the ACM,
Volume 44 Issue 2, February 2001.
- Viega, John, Tadayoshi Kohno, and Bruce Potter, "Trust (and
mistrust) in secure applications", Communications of the ACM, Volume 44
Issue 2, February 2001.